Answers to the most frequently asked questions
Here we provide you with the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our safe4beauty cosmetic surgery insurance.
A cosmetic surgery can become a major financial challenge under certain circumstances. The demand for such treatments is rising continuously, and the operation costs are being adjusted upwards accordingly. To still be able to afford a cosmetic surgery, we offer a financing option of medical and cosmetic treatments through credit4beauty. Read here how easy credit4beauty works.
The plastic surgery insurance from safe4beauty covers any follow-up costs arising from the insured procedure, be it treatments or surgeries, including inpatient stays. In the event of claims for restitutions by your health insurance company, up to 300,000 euros are covered, and up to 10,000 euros in the case of beauty clinics.
If you take out cosmetic surgery insurance for your plastic surgery, you should always plan it individually based on the risks associated with the procedure. Therefore, there is no blanket insurance that will work best for you in every case. Use our calculator to compare and see exactly how high the insurance costs will be for your chosen cosmetic treatment.
With the follow-up costs insurance of safe4beauty, the following possible complications are insured for patients with statutory or private health insurance, depending on the tariff:
- Complications and their treatment arising after the insured surgery, such as punctures due to exudates, wound revisions due to infections as well as wound healing disorders or the treatment of necroses.
- Treatments and operations necessary to restore the original aesthetic result after complications.
- Complications due to an accident after a cosmetic surgery.
- In the case of breast augmentation, the breast implant replacement after a grade III or IV capsular contracture, the shifting of the implants and resulting asymmetries, as well as after infections.
- The inpatient stay in clinics for medically necessary treatments and operations.
A cosmetic surgery insurance from safe4beauty can be taken out starting at just 19 euros per year. However, there are different rates, as safe4beauty wants to cover your individual needs as well as the desired cosmetic surgery and save you money in the process. Use our calculator to quickly find out the tentative costs for your individual follow-up cost insurance.